Our teaching and learning course is delivered by a flypeople approved Level 4 Training Instructor who is open and honest, motivational, highly supportive to learner needs, encouraging mutual support and sharing experiences in a trusting respectful learning atmosphere.
- Minimum of 24 hours classroom time. As this course is learner lead, these hours can run over.
- Maximum students – 6
- Suitable for any student who is entering a classroom training role in any industry.
Day 1 – Teaching & learning theory
Day 2 – Student 30 minute presentation with 1-2-1 feedback and development using video
Day 3 – Student 10 – 15 minute presentation and theory to cover all learner developmental needs
To be delivered by a flypeople approved Level 4 Training Instructor who is:
Open and honest, motivational, highly supportive to learner needs, encouraging mutual support and sharing experiences in a trusting respectful learning atmosphere.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the role and responsibilities of being a trainer
- Appreciate that being an effective and powerful trainer is a skill that can be acquired
- Practise how to create a safe, supportive, engaging and motivating learning environment
- Recognise the importance of preparation and clearly identify aims and objectives
- Explore the structure of sessions and apply powerful starters and finishers
- Explore the benefits of a variety of different teaching methods for different groups size/thinking/experience levels
- Learn a toolbox of techniques and mediums to present with confidence, impact and energy
- Design and deliver some short training sessions and receive feedback with the use of video for 5, 15 and 30 minutes.
- Explore different methods of assessment
- Reflect and evaluate your own delivery
- Experience your own growth in confidence
Duration - 3 days
Cost - €985
Location - London Heathrow / Malta