This course is designed for certified training instructors who are wanting to specialise with CRM as a subject. The course can also be bolted onto our Teaching and Learning course to cover both generic Teaching and Learning then CRM, which is six days training in total.
The course approach is open and honest, motivational, highly supportive to learner needs, encouraging mutual support and sharing experiences in a trusting respectful learning atmosphere.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Recognise the principles and objectives of CRM training
- Discuss EASA, CRM requirements for Operator FC and CC course content
- Explain ‘CRM Culture’
- Give Instruction on Human Performance Limitations (HPL)
- Explain CRM skills, role model attributes and personal awareness
- Practice different facilitation techniques for delivering effective CRM training of groups of people
- Practice how to create a safe, supportive, engaging & motivating learning environment
- Explore different methods of leading CRM subjects and identifying/addressing CRM issues
- Observe and practice constructive debriefing techniques & reflect on your own delivery
- Experience your own growth in confidence and credibility within CRM training
CRMT - (3 days) - £795
Teaching & Learning plus CRMT (6 days) - £1430
Location - London Heathrow